Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the Web Developer will be responsible for all development and maintenance of the website(s) built using C# .NET, Webforms application, Visual Studio with a MSSQL Server back end. This will include developing custom modules, new forms, design and layout of new pages, maintenance of existing data, management of the backend database, and integrations to other applications.
(Note: The following duties are typical of those performed by this role. Other related duties may also be performed. Incumbents may not necessarily perform all of the duties listed.)
- Maintenance and expansion of projects both alone and with the support of the other software developers.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of developed solutions.
- Responsible for the design, logic, development, debugging, quality assurance, and testing of solutions as needed.
- The individual should be able to work effectively on their own as well as within a small team environment.
- Excellent personal and professional communication skills.
- Enjoy taking on new challenges in a constantly changing environment.
- Willing to share their ideas in an open and creative environment.
- Willingness to learn new coding languages and environments.
- After hours break-fix/on-call maintenance as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs require.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants should have a strong knowledge with the following technologies:
- ASP.NET Webforms
Knowledge/experience with Mobil web pages, J-query, Ajax and other browser based formatting packages.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with your Team and other employees of organization. Able to communicate effectively with other developers, business analysts, business owners, and non-technical staff. Able to adapt communication style to a) communicate technical ideas/issues to non-technical staff, and b) gather necessary details required for completion of projects.