We are seeking a Business Analyst to join the Information Technology team in our client's Purchase, NY office.
The Business Analyst for SAP FS-CD will be responsible for ongoing analysis and support of the global FS-CD implementation.
• Serve as subject matter expert for the FS-CD application
• Analyze and document business requirements and processes with business stakeholders for implementation into FS-CD.
• Create functional specifications as needed for new functionality. Design solutions that maximize the out of the box features of the product and minimize customizations
• Configure the SAP system per the specifications
• Test configuration changes and assist QA team in test planning and troubleshooting
• Facilitate end user acceptance testing of FS-CD solutions
• Estimate the level of effort/cost of new application functionality
• Provide analysis and troubleshooting on production issues related to FS-CD and its integration points.
• 3+ years hands on experience with configuration of SAP Collections and
Disbursements (FS-CD) is required
• 5+ year's of experience with SAP including SAP FICO or FS-RI is required
• Business process knowledge in Billing, Payments and Collection is required
• Working knowledge of BW
• Understanding of integration with FS-CD
• Experience with ABAP development preferred
• Knowledge of web services based on SAP-Netweaver, FS-CD interfaces, SAP
• Multiple end-to-end project lifecycle experience within SAP FS-CD/FICO
• Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the out of the box software functionality.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately.
• Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done.
• Experience using standard project and business tools including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
• Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
• University degree in computer science or equivalent