Class A CDL Driver
Ridgefield One is the premier staffing agency in Clinton County, NY. We place great job-seekers with great companies. When you apply through Ridgefield One you go straight to the head of the line with the hiring manager and we never charge a fee to the job-seeker.
- Provide on time transportation services between client location and customer location.
- Provide Material Handling services as needed.
- Ensure all Health and Safety rules are observed at all times.
- Performs pre-inspection on Tractor/Trailer or Box Truck and document results
- Performs pre-inspection on FLT documents results
- Performs maintenance duties, such as battery and/or Propane changes, oil checks, tire checks, ect.
- Obtains manifests for outgoing material
- Reports any discrepancies to Team Leader or Supervisor
- Loads and unloads delivery buggies and/or connects buggies
- Secures loaded materials
- Liases with FLT Drivers, Material Handlers, Supervisors, Materials Manager, and Customer Representatives
- Ensures quality records are properly recorded and submitted
- Participates in corrective action activities where required
- Attend daily meetings
- Disconnects trailers at delivery location and connect to returning trailers as needed
- Assist Team Lead with facilitating Vehicle Maintenance
- Movers trailers and performs material replenishment as needed
- Assists with new driver training
- Recommends improvement suggestions
- Fork Lift Truck Driver certification Mandatory
- Commercial Driving License Mandatory (CDL Class A)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related position in and automotive or similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work overtime / weekends as required
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time