COMPRESSION MOLDING OPERATORS
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Reads production schedule or work order to determine set up for machine.
· Operates compression or pill making machinery according to procedure.
· Trouble shoots to solve any problem with machinery or product while in operation.
· Performs quality checks and records production.
· Weighs or counts items to ensure conformance to company standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
A 30-working day evaluation period will be used to determine the candidate’s ability and performance.
· High school certificate (preferred).
· Able to work without supervision.
· Comfortable working with numbers.
· Knowledge of manufacturing machinery.
· Person must be reliable (Past absenteeism will be reviewed).
· Good organizational & communication skills.
· Lifting required.