Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Hartford, CT
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Ridgefield One is a staffing agency serving NY, CT, and VT. Our client is a medium-sized public accounting firm based in Hartford, CT.
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to add to our self-motivated & driven staff to better serve our fast growing customer base throughout CT and MA.
The position requires travel to clients throughout CT and MA to conduct cyber security related assessments and investigations for clients across highly regulated environments. You should be able to;
- Conduct vulnerability assessments
- Respond to breaches by identifying causality, exposure, and impact
- Leverage IT assessments and investigations into useful recommendations based on best business practices and regulatory standards
- Work directly with clients, management, technical staff, and attorneys with professionalism
- Maintaining confidentiality when working with sensitive projects
Required Qualifications :
- BS degree
- Experience with any intrusion and computer forensic tools.
- Experience with MS Office 365, Exchange and Active Directory from a Systems Administration perspective
- Must know the basics of hardware/software architecture and baseline knowledge in networking.
- Must understand and have worked with compliance frameworks, especially in a highly regulated environment
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.