Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Type :
Compensation : 45000.00 USD/YEAR
Job Description :
Ridgefield One is a staffing agency which fills jobs in New York, Vermont, and Connecticut.
Currently we are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a client's marketing team.
This is a great position for anyone looking to make an immediate impact and help a company grow their online presence.
Responsibilities and Duties
The digital marketing coordinator will work directly under the Marketing Manager to help implement SEO for better ranking in search results, create and manage paid search tools, create inbound marketing campaigns for lead nurturing, create email marketing campaigns, and other marketing functions.
The digital marketing manager will also play a major role in working in our database system, so expert level Excel skills are a must, and any experience with SQL would be beneficial.
Required Qualifications :
Qualifications and Skills
- One year experience with Google Analytics
- One year experience with Google Adwords - creating and implementing paid search campaigns
- One year experience implementing SEO experience
- Experience with email marketing - creating and implementing email blasts
- Expert level knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in a database like SQL
Optional experience -
- inbound marketing, Hubspot, lead nurturing, social media management, SQL
- marketing tools such as SEMRush, MailChimp, Spyfu, Hotjar
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.