About your position:
As a Drupal 8 Senior Web Developer, you’ll be joining a supportive team where you can supercharge your development skills. Our team members say they learn more here than in their previous jobs, through weekly Lunch and Learns (design, coding, and architecture discussions), periodic pair programming, and paid training opportunities, all designed to empower you to advance your career.
You’ll be working on a newly built-from-scratch Drupal 8 site, using the latest web technologies to build new features and smart interactions to help our customers get what they need and achieve their financial goals. And you’ll be active in supporting the site when needed – when fire breaks out, everybody grabs a bucket!
We need a Drupal 8 expert to join our team and help set a high standard for our new site development. You’ll be responsible for:
· Collaborating with the team and stakeholders to develop solutions which will deliver great value
· Learning and contributing best practices to keep our code effective, and ready to support rapid change rollouts
· Supporting your work (and our site) in production, because you stand behind your work
Your technical skills:
We’re looking for people with strong technical skills matching our tech stack.
· Drupal 8
o Configuration Manager
o Custom development of features, modules, themes, and views
Your soft skills:
· A sharp sense of what makes a feature useful, whether it’s a slick UI design or a reuseable code architecture
· Prioritization and task management skills
· Great communication skills
· A collaborative approach to helping the team fulfil its responsibilities
· The ability to work in our Agile process
· Patience to get it right and perseverance to see it through