ETL Developer - Hadoop Ecosystem
- Architect, design, construct, test, tune, and deploy ETL infrastructure based on the Hadoop ecosystem based technologies.
- Work closely with administrators, architects, and application teams to insure applications are performing well and within agreed upon SLAs.
- Work closely with Management and Data Scientist teams to achieve company business objectives.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions.
- Deploy ETL code that aligns with the ETL target state architecture standards and development standards.
- Research and experiment with emerging ETL technologies and tools related to Big Data.
- Contribute to the Big Data open source ecosystem.
- Work with the team to establish and reinforce disciplined software development, processes, standards, and error recovery procedures are deployed; ensuring a high degree of data quality.
- Maintain, tune, and support the ETL platform on a day-to-day basis to insure high availability.
- Excellent technical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices.
- Experience with and strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop ecosystems.
- Experience translating functional and technical requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Knowledge and experience of ELT for Data Lake to ETL for the data servicing layer life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry.
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.