IT Asset Manager
Ridgefield One is a staffing agency serving NY, CT, and VT. Our client, Webster Bank, is a regional bank with offices in New Britain.
We are currently recruiting for a Configuration Manager / IT Asset Manager for a six month contract with possibility of extension. This position provides a critical function to ensure the supportability of Webster Banks Enterprise Infrastructure Services hardware and software platforms and brings together the functions of the Organization's IT Asset Management and Configuration Management functions. Responsible for managing the team providing processes and services using ServiceNow for Webster’s Infrastructure Technology Enterprise environment. This role works across multiple outsourced providers and with internal divisional stakeholders for adherence to the processes and continuous improvements.
• Develops, manages and ensures success of Webster Banks Configuration Management and IT Asset Management programs.
• Accountable for the processes and tools required to provide successful service delivery in support of Operational, Contractual and Financial requirements. Leads, plans and implements process design and improvement. Drives continuous improvement of the processes and overall process maturity.
• Responsible for end-to-end hardware and software lifecycle IT Asset Management including data attributes and data relationships to the Configuration Management Database.
• Defines and monitors programs’ purpose, objectives, scope, as well as the principles and Critical Success Factors. Ensures Key Performance Indicators are collected, analyzed, and acted upon.
• Accountable for the organizational adoption of all Webster’s Configuration Management and IT Asset Management processes through learning programs, communications, subject matter support, etc.
• Champions efforts to drive value and monetization within the Configuration Management and IT Asset Management programs.
• Responsible for program, process governance to include how changes to the process are submitted, tracked, approved, and communicated.
• 10+ years of experience in IT experience in infrastructure and operations support functions
• 10+ Experience in IT service management including working with metrics, developing service management procedures and managing service lifecycle improvement
• Experience across multiple methodologies and frameworks such as ITSM, Six Sigma, CoBit and other operational management and improvement disciplines preferred
• A strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and re-deployable processes, systems and organization structures
• Demonstrable track record of delivery within technology environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
• Significant experience with operational management of problem resolution under ITIL frameworks
• Hands-on experience working in the ServiceNOW service management suite of products
• Strong overall understanding of IT infrastructure, application development and end-to-end production system integration
• Proficiency in managing budgets, staffing and project management of short and long-running projects involving complex software, internal and third-party partner infrastructure and major launches
• Strong leadership abilities and track record of delivering exceptional results and building world-class teams
• Ability to develop and lead geographically dispersed, teams including offshore resources
• Ability to work collaboratively to define strategies, innovate and manage technical solutions
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate cross-organizational technical strategies and solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications
• Strong business acumen, managerial, organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
• Collaborative and cooperative approach to leadership and management
• Capable of creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel, Microsoft; technical writing and documentation methods; creation of documents, graphs, spreadsheets, diagrams, and presentations.