Master Production Scheduler
Our client is an Employee owned company in business for over 60 years. We are seeking a Master Production Scheduler. Reporting to the V.P. of Operations, the successful candidate will schedule production and coordinate raw material scheduling for the Production department to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity with some complexity, multiple lines and with scheduling responsibilities as the primary function. Will work with Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Product Management to develop and manage forecast for long range material planning while considering current inventory, obsolescence, lead times, product life cycles and production capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field / or equivalent work experience; 5 - 7 years scheduling, inventory analysis experience, and supplier / part profiles in manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret product information, production schedules, and other process documentation in English.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with SAP, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, ERP/MRP system
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to occasionally work a flexible schedule if required
- Proven people skills required, must have ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Organizational and problem solving skills required
- Experience in a Lean environment - World Class Manufacturing, principals of Lean Manufacturing and APICS certification is preferred
- SAP experience in Logistics, Customer Service, Scheduling, Sales & Operations, and Inventory
Hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. A benefits package and salary commensurate with abilities are offered. On-site employment in Rouses Point, NY 12979.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling: 5 years