ML Software Engineer
Skills and Experience
• An advanced degree in one or more of the following fields: Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics and/or Machine Learning.
• Hands on experience developing and tuning supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
• Experience implementing various types of Neural Networks including Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs).
• Hands on experience with model training, evaluation, tuning, performance and deployment.
• Experience with evaluating frameworks, tools, techniques and approaches related to machine learning.
• Experience and a successful track record of deploying multiple machine learning projects, components or systems.
• Able to communicate and explain complex machine learning concepts to both technical and business colleagues.
• Excellent verbal, written presentation and communication skills.
• Experience with one or more ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Spark MLlib, etc.
• Experience with one or more ML techniques (CNN, RNN, Decision Trees, etc.).
• Experience with one or more ML areas including Natural Language Processing, Text Classification and/or Computer Vision.
• Experience with one or more of the following computer languages, Java, Python, C#, R, C++.
• Experience with statistics and mathematical theory is desirable.
• Knowledge of HTML standards and web development experience is desirable.