Order Packer (Day)
The employee will acquire a thorough knowledge of the Company's products and the procedures and policies applicable to packaging, shipping and receiving, order processing and related administrative tasks.
The scope encompasses after an appropriate training period:
1. Pack customer orders according to packing lists, ensuring the correct items and quantities are packed. Pack products securely for shipping, according to general packing guidelines. Record packing information on the packing lists- item number and quantity per package. .
2. Properly label packages with package content and shipping labels. Weigh packages as required. Record shipment information on bills of lading – number of packages, weight, etc.
3. Inform management of product quality issues found during the packing process. Utilize material handling equipment – pallet jack, shrink wrapper, etc.
4. Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
5. Complete other fulfillment task as assigned. Loading packages onto transportation trucks. Assist in special projects as directed by management
6. Represents company in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner in all matters.
The employee reports to the Warehouse Manager and or any person appointed to him.