Job Type :
Job Description :
Ridgefield One is a staffing agency serving NY, CT, and VT. Our client is a well-established, world-wide leader in commodities extraction and trading. They are known for using ethical practices throughout their supply chain.
The Company, a leader in the industry, is opening a new facility in Burnsville, MS. We require a Process Engineer to help lay the ground work. This individual should have at least five years of experience with powder metallurgy.
The engineer will report to the General Manager, assisting in plant start-up and commissioning. This is a high profile position which will enable you to develop and document the plant's best practices.
You will also:
· Assist production personnel in problem-solving and corrective action implementation.
· Maintain product formulation specifications, adjust as necessary. Assure formula documentation is accurate and communicated to the operators.
· Actively monitor and participate in responding to customer issues to improve customer feedback and ensure root causes are identified and addressed.
· Meet with key customers as required by the Marketing managers and VP to address technical issues and support new product development.
Required Qualifications :
For this role, we require an individual who is:
· Confident, comfortable communicator with the ability to inspire trust from a diverse group
· A sharp mind that learns quickly and can apply that knowledge toward helping others.
· Hands-on mentality, solution minded and determined to get to the root of the issue through strong analytical thinking skills.
· Strong teamwork
· You recognize yourself in our core values: result-oriented, approachable, service-oriented, honest, enterprising and connecting.
Sorry, but visa sponsorship or transfer is cannot be provided.
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.