Senior iOS Developer
Location : Stamford, CT
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Ridgefield One is a staffing agency serving NY, CT, and VT. Our client is One of the Most Innovative Companies of 2018, a leader in AI. They make a product which has revolutionized the game of golf by delivering actionable insights that help golfers and businesses make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
The company is a well-established leader in its field but still has that start-up vibe and energy. It's a great place to work.
They value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team and build the backend systems that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world plays golf.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
Required Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of iOS application development in a professional environment or enough relevant experience
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, MapKit, CoreML, etc.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Auto layout, Interface Builder and Core Graphics
- Familiarity with iOS design patterns including Delegation and MVC
- Experience with gestures and touch handling
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- Experience with CocoaPods and dependency management on iOS
- A love for golf or a willingness to love the game
- A sense of humor
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.