Senior UI Developer
Senior UI Developer - Job Description
Ridgefield One is recruiting for a Senior UI Developer role with an awesome data science company, right here in Ridgefield, CT. This is a six figure job at a company filled with really smart people who love to solve problems and achieve successful outcomes.
The Company Culture
The following attributes define the Company culture:
- Success is tied to its customers success
- Commitment to customers and employees
- Forward and independent thinking
- Dynamic, fast paced, and highly innovative
- Values the people who make up the company
- Independent thinking
- Searches for constant improvement in its products and how it delivers them
- Searches for business opportunities with High Value and Low Friction
- Understands goals and deliverables
- Metrics driven internally and externally
- Values Teamwork within the company and around the customer
Attributes of Ideal Employees
The following attributes define the ideal employee:
- Commitment to the Company, its customers and its vision
- Smart and well rounded
- Possess ‘a get it done’ attitude while working with a team
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Ability handle pressure
- Likes buzzing activity
- Not a 9 to 5 type
- Is creative
- Thinks “around the box”
- Is interested in the overall mission of the company
- Is determined to succeed
- Ability over experience
- Ability to help mentor and transfer knowledge to new employees
- Hands on contributors
- Shares ideas and opinions
The ideal applicant is passionate about customer service and willing to work with the team to fulfill the company vision. A can-do attitude, the ability to handle pressure and creative problem solving skills are a must for our dynamic, hard-working team.
· Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
· Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant, responsive and highly available products.
· Build: Applications that provide user experiences that set r4 apart from its competitors.
· Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
· Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues.
· Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers.
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design or Multimedia Design, related field or equivalent experience
· A demonstrated track record of building and launching successful products that provide customer interaction to a large audience (i.e. high traffic websites)
· Fluent knowledge of browser/device differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences
· Ability to take Product Design artifacts (e.g. Photoshop documents) and convert them to the necessary web assets
· Ability to design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
· Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
· Ability to facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce new technologies
Ridgefield One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ridgefield One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or client worksites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.