Service Delivery IT Incident Management Coordinator
The Incident Management coordinator is responsible for executing the Incident Management process defined by the Service Delivery Manager. The Incident Management coordinator represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels. Oversee and coordinate the delivery of a segment of IT Infrastructure services or process framework to meet the operational needs of business units within the Bank.
Establish and refine service delivery metrics, processes, procedures, documentation, and reporting in developing and maintaining a consistent high service level performance. Evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes and drive those improvements to value realization.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Carry Major Incident Reviews
· Communicate Major Incident events
· Generates Incident Reports
· Manages the Incident weekly meetings
· Works with the Process Owner to implement, maintain, and improve the Incident Management Process
· Ensures Incident Management processes, and procedures, are kept up to date
· Ensure best use of IM tools and technologies
· Provide centralized management of Service Management Incident Management.
· Determine which Incidents presented are potential problems, and consider them for further Problem Advisory Board (PAB) consideration.
· Determine which Incidents will be placed into Holding/Pending for possible future investigations.
· Provides updates to and generation of articles for the Knowledge Base.
· Works with Problem Manager to improve the interface and relationship between the Incident and Problem processes.
· Meet weekly to review outstanding tickets and status, plus review new submissions from the previous week
· Rank incidents based on severity (priority, impact and urgency)
· Will be authorized to call on tactical teams (single or cross-group) to help troubleshoot and resolve problems based on severity
· Review Incident Management Reports for new Incidents, problems on hold/pending, etc.
· Review Incidents brought into the group from their Support Groups.
· Review incidents and assign Priority and Impact categories.
· Discuss resources, tasks, schedule, etc.
· Review status of ongoing investigations.
· Re-prioritize, reassign, escalate, etc. as appropriate.
· Update the affected Tickets and other related documentation.
· Proactive Incident Management
· Conduct Trend Analysis
· Institute monitoring of pass high failure items
· Investigate Other Sources of Data
· Discuss and determine what steps and processes should be improved.
· Update Incident Management procedures as necessary.
· Generate Reports based on Incident Management Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with 4+ years of IT service management experience.
- Management, leadership and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Service delivery experience
- Solid problem solving skills must be detailed and results oriented.
- Strong time management/planning skills, must be able to allocate resources for a 24x7 on call support environment
- Strong understanding of current network monitoring and management tools.
- ITIL certification or relevant experience with ITIL implementations required.
- ServiceNow experience preferred