Software Developer II
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Design and develop browser based data entry screens for 3000+ internal users using an SPA approach with JQuery libraries and Ajax protocols to a .Net communication layer. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to design and build intuitive and function driven user interfaces.
• Working knowledge of MVC concepts
DESIRED BUT OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
• MSSQL performance tuning o Strong understanding of Indexes o Ability to interpret an execution plan and form actionable opinions for tuning.
• Working knowledge of OLAP cubes, facts and dimensions
• SharePoint 2013 administration and development