The Account Executive will be responsible for selling and promoting the full functionality of an industry leading software program to potential and existing clients. Activities include but are not limited to: performing web demos to sell to prospective clients, explaining the implementation process, closing deals with new clients, and maintaining relationships with new and perspective clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential clients daily through pre-vetted client list.
- Identify potential customers and clients based on business directories, leads and referrals from existing customers, visitors to trade shows and conferences.
- Review trends on current marketing initiatives and how they can affect potential clients.
- Schedule and perform web demos to prospective clients through teleconference webinars including describing features, technical specifications, and uses of products or services.
- Closing deals, presenting and negotiating price, credit and other sales or service agreement terms and conditions.
- Discuss business, product or service needs with new and current customers.
- Actively develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and closed clients.
- Assist with implementation transition to product business network via client support documentation and training sessions.
- Conduct reviews on accounts regularly to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of the product.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all clients.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Maintains focus on Relationship Management while sustaining a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to conduct Internet research, learning and utilize new technology such as proprietary systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to interact and work with clients on a professional level.
- An action-oriented approach to work and curiosity and desire to take on more.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to work independently while continuing to grow and gain expertise from senior associates.