Business Information Analyst
• Work with Analytics and potentially the business to understand the business need and translate the need into analytical outcomes
• Work to understand the business asks then code, validates and transforms results into a business digestible tool (Tableau)
• Perform investigative techniques on the data to understand/resolve problems and issues related to creating new SAS reports.
• Ability to code and debug passthrough programs in SAS SQl or SAS EG
o Includes understanding let statements to be able to change usernames and passwords
• General Programming skills needed in SAS, SQL and Snowflake
- Experience as an analytical SAS/SQL programmer
- Pull data and transform it into analytical outcomes – business insights, main tool is SAS, process of migrating to snowflake cloud environment. Understand coding.
- Ability to assist with backlog of request
- Willingness to work in a collaborative teamwork environment, very fluid, everyone has specific assignments, but they get reprioritized and moved around almost daily. Not siloed. They have to be flexible/agile and able to shift priorities and collaborate with team members.
- Work independently with not much direction, analytical mindset, produce solutions etc.