Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs interviews, selects, orients, and trains new employees; Provide leadership while encouraging staff morale, teamwork and cooperation.
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
• Preparation and presentation of reports on productivity, staffing, effectiveness and success.
• Inspires and motivates team to continually improve; elevating the team.
• Maintains quality service with a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organizational standards; adhering to legal regulations.
• Keeps equipment functioning by enforcing operating instructions; requiring preventive maintenance.
• Uses facility, material, equipment, employee skills and other resources to complete objectives.
• Accepts professional responsibility and accountability for all assignments. Understands their role and responsibility of the success of their team and how it pertains to the company’s goals and objectives.
• Proposes and encourages continual improvement opportunities.
• Communicate with managers and the customer.
• High School diploma
• Proven experience as Supervisor or similar management role
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office
• Excellent organizational, coaching, leadership and performance management abilities
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
• Experience in managing processes, process improvement and strategic planning